Friday, June 1, 2012

Remembering Last College Picnic

With my final year friends (i.e., 2006 batch), i enjoyed my last college picnic which was hoisted by our juniors first year, second year and third year friends of College of Science and Technology (CST). This is the farewell picnic to the final year students given by the juniors. It is the custom of CSTian to give farewell picnic to the out going final year students by the juniors which was instituted by our Seniors. I really enjoyed the gesture and presentation shown by our juniors to we, final years. I would like to say "Thank you" to my juniors and i would like to request my juniors, please follow the same culture and tradition during your stay at CST so that the students who are junior to you all will also follow the same. I will remember this picnic throughout my life as the gift given by my juniors. I am rejoicing the moment i had during this last college picnic known as "FAREWELL PICNIC" even now. Once again i would like to thank my juniors for hoisting  such a great picnic and it will be remaining throughout my life. Thank you , Thank you, ..........to my junior friends..... 

2 comments:

  1. This is a vital topic ‘SONAM DORJI'S BLOG: Remembering Last College Picnic’. Diamonds and Farewell picnic give us a blinding glimpse of the innovations that are coming our way—and that they are helping to create.
    paper help for cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. A manifesto for the future that is grounded in practical solutions addressing the world’s most pressing concerns: Farewell picnic, College picnic, Juniors & Final year students.online homework assignment help

    ReplyDelete